Friday, December 31, 2010

Mr and Mrs Judd's Fairytale Wedding.



So, some would say that Chris Judd and Rebecca Twigley's wedding on New Years Eve is the Australian wedding of the year.
I was pretty much super anxious as to what her J'Aton wedding gown would look like.
And Rebecca did not disappoint in the slightest.

She wore an art-deco inspired J'Aton gown which was apparently inspired by New York's Chrysler building.
The stunning gown was hand-made by the J'Aton boys, Jacob Luppino and Anthony Pittorino. 
It featured intricate beading all over the bodice, took over 300 hours to make and weighed 30kg.
Even her bridesmaids wore the most amazing individually tailored strapless J'Aton gowns with a sheer layer.

I think it's safe to say that her dress is beyond beyond beyond incredible.
The bodice, more than anything, is out of this world!
Everything from her stunning gown, to her bridesmaids gowns, to the venue, to her flawless hair and make-up is just pure perfection.

I think she's by far my inspiration for my wedding in the distant, diiistant future.
I'm blown away.

Happy New Year, Everyone!
xo.


No comments:

Post a Comment