Sunday, October 2, 2011

Kanye West Spring 2012 Collection.



Kanye West debuted his first ever collection at Paris Fashion Week.
It wasn't exactly the wow factor I was after, coming from a collaboration between Kanye and our Harper's Bazaar fashion editor, Christine Centenera, 
but a few pieces were absolute standouts and I was able to pick a few fave looks from the show.

Loved: The models effortless hair and make-up, white-on-white, the peach and blue elements, the grungy all-black looks with the fur wraps. 
Disliked: Those white pom-pom-like heels entirely and how some of the pieces seemed ill-fitted and unfinished. 

I kind of love the first look the more I look at it.
And I love how Kanye's accessorised his plain white tee and Balmain jeans with a little bit of arm candy.

Source: style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment